[Dailydrool] Queen Olive Woofing In:

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 09:29:00 PDT 2010

Greetings to all my friends -- This has been a ruff week for me, but let me say I am still here and feeling much better.  The mom-slave took me to the vet last Monday because I was getting short of breath coming upstairs.  She took blood and pictures and then sent me  off to the ER where I had to spend the night in any oxygen crate.  They pumped me full of meds and by Tuesday I was feeling better. So, I am back home, ruling the roost and getting back to my normal
activities, although mom says my social life may be curtailed somewhat.

(Olive was diagnosed with the beginning of congestive heart failure, but the ER vet said we caught it early.  She is on lasix and enapril.  She has also gotten a little picky about food, but I suspect that's due to the meds.  She doesn't know she's eating cat food at the moment, but it works!)

On that note, I have been remiss in fudge hawking and pledge begging.  I am 15, and don't know how long I'll be around to raise money for the homeless hounds, so I hope to make this year a good one.  Once again I'm offering fudge (still only $15 per pound; $19.95 for a pound mailed anywhere in the US.  Check with the slave on postage for larger amounts).   We take checks or PayPal at mjdgwd at juno.com.  There are 15 flavors available - all proceeds until the middle of April go to my BW pledge; after that, they go to Mishgun.  I'm going to ask Aunt Bonnie to put my website back up - that will help!

And send a little drool too -- I can always use it.

Qw. O