[Dailydrool] Slinging Drool

Suzanne Dempsey csdempsey at charter.net
Mon Mar 22 14:03:26 PDT 2010

The Four B's, Baby, Belle, Beau and Bonnie are slinging lots of drool from Gawja to everyone. They are really focused on producing the drool, all the rain yesterday and today has kept them inside and on the couch and they need something to keep them occupied. Belle has even grown tired of watching TV. Looking forward to some dry, warmer weather during the week.
Dadslave has been home with the B's a lot during the day due to his work schedule. He says they have started their howling chorus 2 mornings in the last week. Even my shepherd Baby, has joined in. I really wish Dadslave would record the howling for me, I love it!
Drool to everyone that needs it.
Suzanne, Mom to Baby, Belle, Beau and Bonnie and a two legger, Justin.