[Dailydrool] Wake up call,

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Mar 22 17:05:42 PDT 2010

Beverly,

We are sisters of the sleep howling hounds.  Colt has done the same thing to
me...except I sleep in my bed room and the boyz have their own room (used to
be my dining room) down the hall.  It's 3am and I am snoozing hard.  Until
the basset siren goes off and I am up and running down the hall before I am
even truely awake yet...as I turn the corner into their room the siren goes
off again...there is Colt laying on his bed sound asleep with his head
bearly raise in the howling.  Then he lays his head back down and lip
twitching and then back to quite.  Ruger was all in Alert stance of "What
the he** was that?"  I told him it was okay and to go back to sleep...and he
laid down next to his brother and went back to sleep.  It took me and hour
or so to calm back down enough to go back to sleep.  The funny thing is I
have only heard the Colt howl twice...both time is his sleep.  The other
time he was laying with head in my lap while I watched TV, he was sound
asleep and let out 2 big aaaaaaaarrrrrooooos and back to quite sleep.

Gotta love our silly houndies!

Drool to all in need.  Snooter kisses and ear scruffs to all hounds and hugs
to all the hound slaves.

Michele, Colt & Ruger
Well Behaved Hounds rarely make the Daily Drool