[Dailydrool] Drool, drool, and more drool

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:49:49 PDT 2010

Too much drool needed!  Don't worry, the bassets have plenty to spare, but
our babies have to get well!!

Drool for Maggie and her slight stroke and don't worry drool for Leah.
Leah, she may recover full function in the next few days -- it's almost like
the brain needs a couple of days to reroute but then it does.

More drool for Cakie.  You keep fighting girl -- that's what will keep you
going.  You need to get well to be the Queen of the Boardwaddle!

Drool for Zoey and her pancreatitis.  And drool for Sally -- hope you're
feeling better.  A basset roll in dog poop is definitely NOT what the doctor
ordered.

Drool for our friend Cowboy -- hang in there boy!

And I forgot in my last post to send drool for the poor foster baby throwing
up blood clots.  I've been thinking about her -- I hope she's OK.  Laura
(Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))