[Dailydrool] Cakie ATB

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 18:32:38 PDT 2010

Dis be Charlie, da new Pw.  Fiwst off I gotta say how bewwy sad I be  at da
Cakie goin to da bwidge.  I be one wucky hound to hab sniffed her in
Michgun wast year.  I an da swabe be so so sad datshe be gone.  Da  swabe wited a
candow in hez honor.  She be on famus houndette da gonna be  missed wots.
Wun fwee Cakers, yuz gonna be missed.  Snooters to yuz  swabes dat be in
teers now...  I be sendin speciaw dwool to dems, an gonna  make Ben do da same.
 I noze dat da swabe gonna say speciaw pwayers fo  Cakie an her swabes.

Pw. Charlie