[Dailydrool] Cakie ATB

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Tue Mar 23 10:44:36 PDT 2010

All of the Red Bay Gang are sending sad arhooos and heart healing drool to
Dawn and Rich for Cakie's trip to the Bridge.  We are sure that Forever
Queen FeyFey and King Nick were there to greet her and have a happy reunion.
We can only imagine the party that must have been going on there last night
. we think those buffet tables must have been heavily laden and emptied many
times.

As I went outside last night I saw the most beautiful shooting star, very
unusual here in Michigan at this time of year.  When I came back in, I saw a
message from Dawn that Cakie was with Nick.  I KNOW that star was Cakie . it
had to be . doG speed sweet girl . we will miss you.

Sandi Wittenberg

Red Bay Bassets