[Dailydrool] Sister Gracie is at it again

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 22 22:28:02 PDT 2010

Okay, we changed to daylight savings time about a week ago, right?  No one
apparently told the girls, so Gracie, Holly and Anna all want their dinner
at the regular (to them) time.  I'm making them wait.  They want their
treats right after dinner, I'm making them wait.  Well, Sister Gracie has
decided that she needs EXTRA treats, so every evening this week she goes
outside about 10:00 PM, then comes in, settles down by my desk chair (I work
on the computer until fairly late at night), and she starts whining and
wheedling, wanting treats.  And she does this non-stop for half an hour at
least.  Every single night this last week.  And no, nothing is wrong except
she's trying to work me again, and yes, I'm ignoring her, so the slave
training isn't working, but it sure is annoying.  I'm telling you, that dog
would eat until she literally popped.

My BABES send drool to all who need it, and lub and soft snooter kisses to
everyone who needs it, too.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net