[Dailydrool] Drool

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 09:36:05 PDT 2010

Gunter and Wulfie are sending peanut butter flavored drool to Qween Olive,
Abner, Cowboy, Maggie, Zoey, Sally, Elder Clara, Momma Debbie, Bo and if we forgot
anyone we are sorry.  I took pictures of them with Gunter's cake for his birthday and then
lost the memory card.  I know where it is now so I'll upload them to facebook tonight
and post the link.  We voted for Jamie Saturday and today, she is such a sweet looking girl.

We are sending heart healing drool to Dawn and Rich and will light a candle for Cakie
tonight, and to Pw Charlie's Dad on the loss of his brother. We are so very sorry for your losses.

We could use a little drool for our my husband Brian.  He has issues with depression
and panic attacks.  Right now is really having a bad time with both. The meds stopped
working and he hasn't been at his job long enough to take a leave and get things straightened up.
He's seeing a dr but they have to take baby steps so he is still able to work.  So it's been
a rough time for him and I'm worried. This past week was really bad.

Thank you for all the funny stories, as always they save my sanity.

Oh - I ordered two of the eyeglass cases and they came last week - they are
adorable and very well done!  Thank you to Val and Chris :-)

Kim with Gunter, Wulfang and Ninja kitty who stole Wulfie's bone and is very proud of himself.

Oh - on facebook I'm Kim Dworak in Appleton, WI if you want to add me.