[Dailydrool] Drool

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:40:05 PDT 2010

We are sending drool to the family of Cakie.  We loved reading the stories and know her work for the hounds was so important.  ?Their time with us is never long enough no matter when they leave.

While we rarely have exciting stories to tell, we always love reading about the antics of others.  My hsband often thinks I am nuts when I sit and cackle over a story on the Drool.  He loves bassets but does not read the Drool.

We are sending drool to all houndies feeling under the weather, especially Cowboy.  We hope you get to feeling your playful self real soon.

Snooters and Drool from Ninja, Marley, Maggie Shelby and hairballs from the boys