[Dailydrool] Maggie the Nanny

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 05:14:15 PST 2010

We have discovered that Maggie is the best dog nannie. She absolutely adores playing with the pups. First thing this morning when the pups went outside, Shermy ran to Maggie, jumped on her and bit her ears.  Maggie just watched and then went on to play.  She plays and chases and rolls them over when they get to enthusiasstic. She is having a ball.  Shermy plays more than Gruff. He is skittish of most things. They will most likely be going to Iowa tomorrow.  We are very glad they got to stop here along the way.

And, I must compliment Ninja.  While she has growled some, she has been a perfectly well behaved basset.  The puppies really want to play with her.  They are fascinated by her.  And she could care less.  We have made sure she knows she is loved.  The dadslave gave her a very long bellyrub this morning and then she crawled back in bed with me. She even tolerated the cats walking on her.  Today must have been kitty aerobics class.  They were jumping over me and landing on NInja.  She didn't make a sound.

Marley is not so happy.  She either is unwell, or is very upset with us. She did not eat her breakfast.  I will try to get her to eat later.  She loves her breakfast normally so I am a little worried about her.  She is hiding upstairs somewhere and I will have to go find her in a bit.

Drool to any who is in need.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie and  Shelby with the wild aerobic kitty boys and the Mom