[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 05:43:57 PST 2010

Howdy Droolers!

How ya'll doing?  Dis be Sister Suzie.  We beez doin gwate herez!  We Baybee Silky she beez a gwoin and gwoin.  She beez 7 pouns wen we gitz herz an now she beez obber 12 pouns.  She gwabs uze ears uze nos it!  She gud girl mosta da times but she jumps up yesterday an jumps thru a hole in da pence.  Mommaswabe sey she too widdle to be outs by hersef yet.  Meez Foster Brudder Dawber he beez a gud boy but he beez skeered ob eberyting.  Mommaswabe seyz he workin thru dis.  He skeered com in da haws to sweep wid us at nite time soz da Mommaswabe or da Doggie Dad hafta goz ousside and gits him and carries him in to himz bed an den him go sweep.  Anyzwayz da Mommaswabe sez she is doptin himz, she gonna sendz da papers an da feez in today an him ofishally join us fambily.  Mee tinks him beez weel heppy wid us.  Anyzwayz da Lord himz anser me pwayers da odder dey bout da tweets.  Mommaswabe she habbin dis weftover woast beef and she cutz it upz and makkie us
 tweet bites outta dis woast.  I beez gggggguuuuuddd!  Meez heppy wid dis.  Meez fold meez pawz an bowz me widdle head an meez tank da Lord por deez gud tweets.  An me aks himz to sen healing dwoolz to dose koffing dogzies an meez pways for healin droolz to all in needz an por healin heart droolz por dose whose houndiez go to dat bridge.  Meez also aks dat da Lord looks adder dose houndiez we hafta sen to dat bridge soz dey hab fun and run and pway while dey waits por us to com an be wid dem.  We wubba allz uze Dwoolers and weez hopez uze allz habba gweat dey!
Wub Sister Suzie (Queen Diba), Brudder Jaggie (King ob da big people bed), Brudder Egan (Da Hansome one), Brudder Blue (King ob all balls), Foster Brudder Dawber (Soon to beez a weal Brudder), Baybee Silky (Diba in twaining and exscape artist), Skipper (atb), Momswabe Cyndi an Doggie Dad John