[Dailydrool] mommy to the rescue

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 18:05:22 PDT 2010

I'm walking Mags and Evil Annie tonight over on the other side of town, my
son wanted me to check out a house he is going to rent . so we're walking
and  taking in all the new smells and HOLY CRAP  what to our wondering eyes
should appear ?   a dog stuck up on the  ROOF of a house , he was  actually
on the roof of the front porch, thank God  Mags nor Evil Annie  looked up !
I called the police and took my two girls  back to the  car,   went to the
house and knocked , and knocked, opened the storm  door and knocked again,
police arrive and he opened the door and walked in ,  yelling  POLICE ,
MAUMEE POLICE.  no one home so he goes  upstairs,  opens the window and lets the
dog in the house, but on the way  down the stairs, the dog goes between the
officers legs and out the door and  past me like  a greased pig ! he ran
over to my car  and Evil Annie  was aggressively  giving him a piece of her
mind  CUJO   my  KILLER BASSET !  So I get in my car and get the leash off of
Maggie  and the officer put it on the dog and took it home.  I have to go
tomorrow  and make out a report for the animal control officer  I bet it
doesn't have  a license or shots either, this place was a hog pen !  and I DID
NOT go in  the house  I don't want to get hauled into court for trespassing,
hubby  texted me from work and I said  Boy do I have a story to tell you
about a  dog I found tonight .    with that he said  have to go back  to work
BYE !!!     Damn !!!!!    bwahahahahah  !!!!!