[Dailydrool] Addisons and thyroid

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 23 18:58:17 PDT 2010

When Dazey had addisons or before she was being diagnosed with a sore back and put on prednisone    I stopped the pred and back came the problems - she could only walk a few steps and to go to vet by bus the driver
would put the bus lower etc   I took her to another vet who immediately diagnosed it when she walked in, So she was starting to shake and was in hospital for a few days and it is
a dilly of a disease but she lived to 10l  The backlegs of addisons symptons from behind their legs wobble a bit and it is
a distinct gait I know this cuz one of becky's friends a black lab had the same walk but was diagnosed with
a sore back too and her hubby was so tight she didn't take her back soon enough She died of Addisons and the
night before mustered enough energy to come to the back fence for me   So awful

Thyroid I too have that as did
Dazey after Addisons, and she was on meds for that too
Hope this helps
Georgie