[Dailydrool] the one and only Cakie

Mary Jane Calhoun calhounj1 at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 23 19:11:10 PDT 2010

For all of you newbie's on the drool - every now and than a special Basset comes along.  Okay we all know "our bassets" are special. But there are "stars" they help in rescue, they help in Waddles. and they are just special.  Cakie, was one of those.  My heart is berrry heavy tonight.  We have lost an Original - and I grieve for her slaves.  thank you Cakie, for all you did - for Basset Rescue and for what you contributed to the drool!!  I bow my snooter to you, and my family lights a candle in your memory.  sniff, sniff, Clos du Bois and bc Sasha Belle, and slave, Mary Jane.  PS please say hi to my one and only Roscoe P, Hunter!