[Dailydrool] d'ptd Momcakes To The Bridge

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 21:18:10 PDT 2010

I am very sad and was wanting to see d'ptd Momcakes again. I will miss her. Mom is very sad..we all are. She was special and good to me. d'ptd pupcake, Wednesday

[I will miss seeing beautiful Cakie..she always wore something pretty and cute. Such a stylish girl and a real sweetheart. If you never had the pleasure of meeting Cakie then you missed out. She always reminded me of Wednesday. My heart aches..I am so sad ...Lisa]