[Dailydrool] Cakie the Great

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Wed Mar 24 05:32:51 PDT 2010

What a beautiful memorial to a very special basset girl... I am truly sorry she as left this earth, but believe many good things will continue in her honor and memory... No matter how many times we say I am sorry it still does not remove the pain you Cakie's family and friends are feeling, but I will try with one more I am sorry for your loss of this beautiful soul. I am quite sure that when it is my time and I am gone no one will write about me in such a glowing and accomplished way..  You go Cakie, and GOD BLESS YOU......

Tears,
Judy