[Dailydrool] Jamboree's Black Forest Cake

Sharon Scully bassetsrkewl at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 09:55:19 PDT 2010

Dawn has told Cakie's story pawfectly. We were privileged to be her breeder slaves. As Dawn said, Cakie tried the show ring and didn't much like it. She was a Mom for one litter and said that was enough. She went to live with Dawn and Rich and said, Finally, you got it right. Special people for a special houndie.
Our grief is beyond words. I know Cakie would want everyone to come to the Boardwaddle and remember her with fondness there.
Sincerely,
Hank & Sharon & Jamboree Bassets