[Dailydrool] Violeta turns 8

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 24 11:16:51 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone

Eight years ago my little girl was born. The spunkiest of the litter, I was happy to be the one she chose.
This has been a tough year for us, we haven't seen much of each other and she makes sure I know how mad she is every time we meet.
Hopefully until the end of the year I will be living in a place where dogs are accepted so she and Xaxa can come and stay with their momma who love them so much. Their absence is making me sick, really. But their dad loves them very much and is taking good care of them. They love him too, so at the end, all is well. As well it can be.
Please, remember to say a prayer for her so we still will have many years together.
Lub and drool to all who need it
Virginia, mom to Xaxa and Violeta who is 8 todey.(as da Brudder  would write)