[Dailydrool] Two weeks ago today

masuarez at aol.com masuarez at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 11:37:45 PDT 2010

 I do not write to the drool much, but I read everyone of them, I'm really
sorry for the ones that has lost their babies.
 I jus wanted to share with everyone, that I too lost my baby Pelusa two week ago,
 She had kidney faliure. She lasted ten days since the day the vet
gave us the diagnosis till the day she passed, She had a ceizure and while I
held her in my arms to confort her she slip away, I'm devastated, She was my
companion, I'm glad she made the decision for us, that nite she decided to sleep
in my bedroom maybe she knew it was her last nite with us, I'm also pleased the
my other baby Oscar was able to realize that she was gone, he is blind and also
insulin dependant diabetic, I was worried the streess of not findin her will be
too much for him, but since he did realize, she was gone, which was very sad to
expirience, he has not look for her since.
 We adopted Pelusa @ 10 weeks old, she was with us for almos 13 years, I
always wanted a bassett hound and my husband found her, and gave her to me as a
gift, best gift ever, since we don't have any children they are my kids, and
treat them like so, therefore now I have a very sad and broken heart, She was a
very beautiful girl, very good girl, never complaine, never sick, and that is
why it was a shock to us. She had the most soft velvetie ears I have ever felt
and the bigest paws, they were like bear paws, She was very loving and sweet. I
will never forget my baby Pelusa. All I have now is a little box with her ashes.
 I know one day in the future I will be ready to adopt another bassett,
but for now we'll just dedicate our time to take care
of oscar.

 Carmen Suarez, lmt