[Dailydrool] looking for the perfect basset?

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 15:43:45 PDT 2010

"I wish i could keep him, but 3 is too many on a full time basis......what a love, he fits
here perfectly~ sigh.....nancy, hershey and einstein

Nancy 3 houndies is not too many.  I have 7 in my house plus a husky,
three cats and a guinea pig.  Sometimes I would like to have 3 especially
when OEBE Bazzle the Bedeviling Bad Boy is having a great day in his
opinion.  I know that I would miss them terribly .

Just think he is perfect, fits in with your boys perfectly.  What more could
you ask for?

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang