[Dailydrool] Cowboy part 5,780 or so it seems

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:33:42 PDT 2010

So far today, we did stomach xrays that didnt show anything significant
other than enflamed intestines. The vet thought he saw fluid in Cowboys
lung, so they did full chest xrays and those were normal. They then ran a
full blood panel and it too was normal other than showing that he is
dehydrated, which we already suspected. They gave him sub-q fluids and sent
him to another vet for an ultrasound. At this point, we are waiting on that
to be complete so that we know what to do next. Thus far we are $800 in the
hole. He's totally worth it though. We just wish that we were spending all
this money to identify and fix the issue. So far we have only ruled out
issues.

Is it 5 o'clock yet? I need some wine!!! :)

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts, prayers, suggestions and DROOL. We
and especially Cowboy, greatly appreciate it.

Sending drool to all in need.
Xoxo,
Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert