[Dailydrool] drool needed for Rosie in Arkansas

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 16:10:02 PDT 2010

I took a urine specimen to the vet this morning because Rosie is leaving
 small puddles around the house.  He called and said there was no UTI,
but there were squamous cells in her urine.  He said that can indicate
bladder cancer, but usually with bladder cancer you see red blood cells
in the urine and he did not see that.  He wants her to come back next
week to be re-checked.  Of course, I am panicking.  Hopefully I am
panicking for no reason.  I just lost one to cancer and I'm not sure I
could take this if it's bad news.  So please sling drool for Rosie.

Anita & Rosie in Arkansas