[Dailydrool] She's in a snit!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 16:28:03 PDT 2010

Momma here, and I am here to tell you Elder Clara is in quite a snit
today. The look on her face would melt a snowbank, and it has not
improved all day.
Elder Clara gets the food bowl this morning, the boyz are in the crates
chowing down, Sister Daisy, which takes her time is beside me, as Clara
always likes to see if see can intimidate Daisy into leaving her half
of her food. Well Daisy is being really slow this morning, and Miss
Sluth Clara motors on into the dining room, up to Brudder Jakes crate
while he is eating and stands and stares--Jake all but raised the crate
off the floor screaming at her, and I am in hot pursuit to remove Clara
 from the room. So, since Clara is now feeling her oats this morning, I
put up the gates, keep her away from the boyz, go off to see my crashed
cars, and come home.
It was apparent that Elder Clara was not happy with this gate
situation, she likes to go lay on the living room carpet while I am
gone--as here she was at the hall gate when I walked in, with a huge
pile of her poop in front of her. She was smiling from earflap to
earflap. I was not. Clara can lay a log like no other in the house.
Clara has then made it her business to see if she can get Elwood
cranked up, all afternoon--this took little effort on her part and alot
of patience on mine.
The day became a war of wits, but I am happy to report that I have won.
In sweet revenge of Clara's antic's--we chopped her toebones tonight.
She fought and screamed like we were murdering her--but mission is now
accomplished, and Clara is now on her perch.
Somehow I think she is once again plotting revenge.
Hubby says he is sure of it, he just filled up the steam cleaner, he's
ready for her.

Drool to all in need--worrin about Cowboy---this has been a tuff week
for us all--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake