[Dailydrool] The Bob Report

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 19:23:44 PDT 2010

So peoples say Bob do an update bob do an update so here I am with an update

So I am doing really really well..I can walk everywhere daddys says I walk
like a drunken sailor but we dont care any walk is a good walk..

I can go outside by myself but mom usually taks me cause i have trouble
lifting my legs over the doggy door and go thump thump and mommy is werried
I will hurt myself.

I still have to sit down to go poop but i can go potty standing up

over all i am doing really good..

Iffen anyone ever has this happen to them mommy and me wanna say..dont give
up..keep trying and if there is an underwater treadmill in your area make
sure to go..we think that was the biggest thing to make me get better

pretty soon we are gonna go visit the super surgeon and walk in all by
myself..hims said i was lazy he was wrong i was not lazy and i worked real
hard to walk again

lubb you guys I couldnt have done it without my furends!!!!

Bobby "I think no I KNOW  I can" Nali

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie