[Dailydrool] Ruby needs prayer

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 19:51:46 PDT 2010

Our Ruby Reds could use somedrool.  I am not sure what is going on if anything but I did ask for drool for her skin ulcers and she is doing really well with that.  The latest thing is she seems to be breathing faster than usual.  It actually scares me sometimes.  She is breathing thru her nose and seems to be slightly labored at times.  She is 11 and a half.  She is eating and drinking and acting pretty normal with everything else.  I don't know whether this is just something with older aged Bassets or if it could be a lung problem.  She has no cough.  I am calling our vet in the morning to see if we can get an xray of her chest area.   Has anyone else experienced this with an older dog?

Thanks, Renee