[Dailydrool] IT'S HERE!!! MOON DOGGIE COFFEE BOARDWADDLE SALE

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Thu Mar 25 03:40:41 PDT 2010

It’s here!!! The one you’ve been waiting for! Time to order your Moon Doggie
coffee for Easter and have your purchase benefit Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue!

We are proud to offer 4 flavors for the upcoming holiday

CARROT CAKE

CHOCOLATE EASTER BUNNY

SWEET COCONUT LAMB CAKE

BLACK LICORICE JELLY BEAN

Available in both regular and decaf, our new flavors are just what you need to
end your perfect meal!

If you are not familiar with Moon Doggie coffee, our flavors are not bitter or
artificial tasting.  We do our own coffee roasting & flavoring so our coffee is
fresher than St*&^%cks, D*&nkin or Gev*&^ia. Besides the NY Times saying our
coffee is “Worth Losing Sleep Over”, we have also won many awards and have had
many compliments from Droolers who order throughout the year. But the best
reason to order is that beginning immediately and continuing during the month of
April, MOON DOGGIE COFFEE DONATES 100% OF OUR NET PROCEEDS TO THE TRI-STATE
BOARDWADDLE.

Of course, all 20 of the basset coffees as well as every other coffee on our
website are included in the offer

BARNEY’S Bananas Foster – No Longer

CASEY’S “Wish I Was in the Bahamas, Mama” Tropical Vanilla

CHAUNCEY’S Blueberry Beach Basset Blend

DUNCAN’S Punkin’ Spice

JD’S ROASTY Roasty Toasty Coconut

JULIETTE’S “I’m a Little Angel” Heavenly Delight

MOLLY & THURGOOD’S “Winter Wonderland” Sugar Cookie

ROMEO & JULIETTE’S “Yes We Are French” Vanilla

SCOOTER PIE’S “Never a Dull Moment” Chocolate Marshmallow

TALOOLA’S “It Takes the Cake” Chocolate Cherry

ZEPHYR’S “They’re Not Always Sticky” Cinnamon Buns

ZEPHYR’S “Love Me – Love My” Hazelnuts

BRIE’S Caramel Apple

SPUD’S Danish Pastry

SHORTY’S Strawberry Shortcake

For those purists, Dallas’ Café de la Perra, our ORGANIC FAIR TRADE 100%
Colombian is also available in regular and decaf (Swiss Water Process - NO
CHEMICALS). This is a medium roasted coffee that is great all day long.  If you
like a dark, strong coffee, Lady Jane’s organic fair trade "DARK SIDE OF THE
MOON DOGGIE" French Roast is a rich, bittersweet blend with caramel-like
undertones and is also available in regular and SWP decaf. Also full flavored is
SPUD’S NEW MOON, which is dark, strong & bold with a spicy (non-flavored)
complexity.

Other non-flavored coffees include

ANNIE’S Sumatra Mandheling

COACH & ALEX’S Kenyan

You can place your order at www.moondoggiecoffee.com
<http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/> . PLEASE PUT “BOARDWADDLE” IN THE COMMENT
SECTION.

If you prefer, you can also email your order to donna at moondoggiecoffee.com and I
will send you a Paypal invoice.

*** NOTE *** ALL ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN MONDAY 3/29 TO GUARANTEE
DELIVERY FOR EASTER.

Thanks,

Donna Funk