[Dailydrool] sending drool and other stuff

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 06:06:57 PDT 2010

We send drool for Ruby and Rosie.  We also are still drooling for Cowboy.  I had the peanut butter out last night and this morning.

I'm glad to hear the Fiona and BobtheDog are doing so well!!!

Nancy, if you found the perfect basset you should keep him!  Sounds like he is great with Hershy and Einstein.
Everything comes in threes, right?!  :-)  This sounds like a good three!

Lastly, Elder Clara, you sound like you had the full moon hanging over you yesterday!  What's wrong good girl?  Every day this month I get to look at your beautiful picture on the senior hounds calendar on my cubicle wall.  there you lay with your special pearls probably looking up at your momma as she took the picture.  All you want is some belly rubs and ear scritchies, huh  LOL!  ;-p

Love and drool to all,
Annette, Maya, Cassie atb, Schroeder & Sophie