[Dailydrool] Elder Clara and more

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Mar 25 06:44:38 PDT 2010

Good to read about Elder Claras antics again. Hope her tooth stays calmed down.
Sorry to hear about all the houndies ill and going to the bridge. I have been reading all of the nice messages to Cakies family and we too want to send healing heart drool to her family.
Sorry to hear about Cowboys new mysterious illness and Rosie with squamous cells in her urine.
Nancy, I think you should keep your foster Smokey.
Annette, all of my bassets fetch they love to bring me stuff I throw out.
Seriously we taught our Peaches to fetch when she was a puppy and she brought us stuff all the time until her passing last year.
Glad to hear Bob is doing better.
And happy Bo is better and glad you are able to get his meds for less.
Thank you Val for putting Western Missouri Basset Rescue in the black for now with our vet bills, and the eyeglass cases are lovely that you handcrafted.
June I am happy Boomer is getting over his upper respiratory infection and starting to rule the roost again.
Sending drool Ruby Reds direction hope the vet says her breathing is normal.
Hope Jamie wins the Bissel contest, can someone send out the link again?
If I missed anyone please forgive an elderly woman my brain has dog hair stuffed between the circuits and I canoot remember for very long.
Chris Bly foster mom to Freckles, Denver, Daisey Mae, Roscoe, Pickles, Charlie, Honey, Bunny, Gracie, Luna, Rudy, Vinnie, Jack, Buttercup, Napoleon, Bogey, Bacall, Jo Jo Bear, George, auntie foster mom to Tillie, Tinkerbell and Happy.