[Dailydrool] Hey BOB

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Thu Mar 25 06:37:30 PDT 2010

Hi ya BOB betterthanabrudderseparatedatbirth! I am so proud of you I knew you could do it. You just cant keep a good hound down!!

Hi everyone Its me King George! Did you all know it is only 21 days, 14 hours, 29 minutes and 20 seconds until the Boardwaddle!! That means we only have about 17 days left to raise some moola for the homeless houndies!! We do have some things on hounds bay. One hand towel and some sweatshirts! And remember we can make you something and bring it to you at the Boardwaddle if you want us too. We will be leaving Texas in the wee hours of the 14th. We are going go see my Auntie Beffie in Ohio on the way and hers and Izzy and Teddy is coming too!! WOOHOO We will have funfunfun. So you all go have some fun too and head over to houndbay and get your sweatshirt and then you can wear it to the BOardwaddle!!

snooters and drool to all
King George E Grunt
www.georgeegrunt.com

Hey Anutie ILene we are gonna see you soon!! HI CHARLIE, HI VIV HI BAXTER HI CARLEY HI AUNT MARION!!