[Dailydrool] Clara, Fetching PayBack

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 25 07:31:41 PDT 2010

Pay back
Well you have just corrected the basset's desire to get back at owner
They say they don't do that cuz they
can't do that (poo)
Both Dazey and Miss Becky were good at it
Fetching -
Well when Dazey with addisons left a son brought in this wee white head
in a box and there was Miss Becky
I would take her down to a fenced field and lots of beef jerky and she
would bring a tennis ball back
However as time went on she would just sit and bark where ball stopped and
I'd have to get ball and she would bark constantly  till I threw it again from in front of her
I think it was the bj that got her started but usually they won't do it
Georgie