[Dailydrool] Jamie

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 11:28:40 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I have been voting for Jamie all along, for both weeks now.  I don't know what the tallies are, but I checked Jamie's, and she has 751 votes.  So if you haven't voted for this beautiful, beautiful gal, please consider it.
http://www.bissell.com/mvp_PetDetail.aspx?id=8590138221
BTW, Pierre jr. will be in next week's contest, but if Jamie runs again, we concede to her already.  If he stands a chance, the funds will go to rescue anyway!!!
I just thought of a perfect raffle item.  When we still had wall to wall, I bought a dozen gallons of bissell rug shampoo because I got it at a great price.  I still have 10 gallons, lavender scent (it is nice), but less need because the only rooms with carpet are three bedrooms and two staircases.  (Walli, what do you think??)
Sending healing drool to all in need.  I send regards privately when I can, but things have been hectic lately, so I apologize if I have neglected anyone.  Please know, when I read a post, I do send my best wishes even if not spoken (or written).
That's all for now.
Jackie and the hounds