[Dailydrool] Bissell MVP's - lets take the top 10

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 26 08:48:31 PDT 2010

I think the idea is good, but I don't see it happening, mainly because we
can't even get people to vote for Daphneyland daily on the Animal Rescue
Site, and it's a whole lot easier to vote there than on the Bissell site.
Animal Rescue Site doesn't require sign up, and you only have to look up
Daphneyland once, then it automatically fills it in after that.  I'll keep
voting on both, but it would be nice if everyone else would do Animal Rescue
Site, too, doG knows Daphneyland could use the money.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____