[Dailydrool] Bissell MVP's - lets take the top 10

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 07:31:09 PDT 2010

I think we should get Elder Clara picture up on the site as well as our most senior hounds.   Nothing
against the cute youngsters but I would love to see the senior take the top 5 or 10.  We have Justin who
will be 18, GGBR's Granny Ma also 18 and I think Dawn at Daphneyland has some that are 18 and of course there is King Bob who we know he can!  We have a lot of worthy houndies and I know we can take the top 10!

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang