[Dailydrool] (no subject)

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 13:22:21 PDT 2010

Hi,

My name is Maureen and I came across this site the other day.
We purchased a Basset two weeks ago and he is adorable. His name id Henry and he's 4 months old. We bought him at a pet store where he spent the first three months of his life in a glass pen. He is doing very well. The only thing I am having a problem with is his pulling in the leash. I had surgery a year and a half ago and he's pulling when I walk him which is killing my insides. Is there any thing I can purchase or a specific technique that I can use to teach him not to pull while on the leash???
Also, how do I post questions or comments to e-mails I receive from Daily drool???
Thank you for your time.Maureen Zane