[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Maureen ypppmaureen at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 09:01:12 PDT 2010

We purchased a Basset puppy who is 4 months old and his name is Henry.
My husband and I have had dogs all our lives. Since we've been married
going on 29 years, we've had two dogs that our children have grown up
with. Our Bichon of 15 years just passed away almost a month and a half
ago and I swore I was never going to have another dog till I died!!!
That lasted exactly one month. It's been almost three weeks since we've
had Henry and the love, joy and silly happiness that he has brought to
our lives and our older children and our youngest daughter is something
that words can't describe.
I've never had a dog that shed before since I've always had
hypo-allergenic dogs all my life, so this is a first and a test with
allergies as well. I'm praying to God that all will be well in that
area. Besides all of that, Henry is a riot!!! I'll be posting pics soon
of him so all can see. He's a bit tough with potty training though since
he spent a good part of three months in a crate, but as with all things;
PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE!!!
Anyway, glad to find such a fun site to post and to read!!! Henry says
hello to all.