[Dailydrool] Rosie re toys

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 27 08:38:43 PDT 2010

That is dreadfully frightening
Thanks for posting it
Another thing those white cheap rawhide chips Dazey and
Apollo got them stuck in the roof of their mouth  The airedale came to me for help and I got it unstuck but Dazey was trying to get it out herself   It was a good thing I was home    Also danger those dental chews by Pedigree - I wrote them but they didn't answer two emails   I think they might have changed packaging cuz the sticky strip to keep bag
closed causes them to get very hard  The closure didn't work    I gave
small one  to Becky last year and she almost choked to death,  I panicked but as far as I'm concerned they're dangerous too  I don't know why they didn't answer cuz I could've lost Becky before I did
She was trying desparately to get it down and I was trying to pull it out,   An extremely scary moment She finally swallowed it  So don't let them get hard in fact I never bought them again

Another scary moment is choke chains   I had one on Miss Becky and after a couple of lunges
one link got stuck in another     I was lucky I was where somebody could cut it off     Very scary!

Georgie and Miss Becky ATB