[Dailydrool] Blue Buffalo dog food

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 10:47:52 PDT 2010

First, we are sending lots of drool for sweet Abner and really hope
everything goes well for him on Thursday.  I understand all too well about
those sensitive backs!

Does anyone have any experience with this brand?  I thought it would be good
to try with my senior Buckley, but he  doesn't seem to be that interested in
it.  I'd like to keep all three dogs on the same food - any harm in feeding
a 2 year old senior food as long as it's a good quality food?

Any and all advice welcome!  Still trying to find the best solutions for my
pack here.

Drool to all,
Lisa