[Dailydrool] join AZ Basset Rescue on Facebook and Twitter NEW FAN PAGES

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Sat Mar 27 10:59:24 PDT 2010

Facebook and Twitter - AZBHR is using both social networking tools to
promote our dogs, adoptions, request donations, fundraisers coming up and
more!  Join us and invite your friends too!

Become a fan on our facebook page (over 700 fans now) and invite your FB
friends to be fans - foster homes keep sending me bios and photos I'm
posting them on FB too!

http://www.facebook.com/azbhr and the posts made on this page also go to our
twitter page www.twitter.com/azbassetrescue (join us there too)

Join the cause on facebook for AZBHR and invite your friends (over 1400 on
the cause) http://www.causes.com/azbhr

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue

 <mailto:kim at azbassetrescue.com> president at azbassetrescue.com
<http://www.azbassetrescue.com> www.azbassetrescue.org