[Dailydrool] Pawtunia Woofs....

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Mar 27 19:57:35 PDT 2010

It is me. Pawtunia. The newly minted, very reluctant BOARDWADDLE
HOSTESSBASSET. Momcakes was teaching me well, but I am not supposed to have
gotten stuck, er, taken over so soon.......

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Pawtunia. I am five. I was born on
Michigan Waddle day, 2004. In a circle of life thing, momcakes had me during
the waddle dedicated to my Auntie feyfey. I never knew her, but momcakes
woofed about her all the time. I have five wonderful kids of my own,
including Chunky, Cadbury, Fanny May Fudge, Tootsie Roll Pup and Cocoa.
Cocoa went to live in Connecticut. She never writes home, but I see the rest
of my kids and expect four will BOARDWADDLE.  I was being shown when I had
to have an emergency spay cause I got an infection. That let me move south a
little sooner than I might have otherwise done. In the long run that turned
out to be a good thing cause I got to live with my momcakes for a year. She
was a GREAT momcakes and I'm lost wifout her.

BUT...the waddle must go on and I thank Auntie A for reminding me. I have
BoardWaddled since I was a puppy. You can download your packets RIGHT NOW.
They are at the printer and will be mailed this week, but you can get it
right now. Too far away? Order a shirt. Nice sand  color shirts with Happy
Bassets running on the beach. Drawn by Sue Mason. Wear it on waddle day and
feel like you are in Ocean City!!

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/index.html

I must return to supervising the she slave. She's been taking pawction
pictures and writing all day. Auntie Bonnie is working on putting them up
for PROXY BIDDING. I'm not sure what that means, but I'll sleep on it. Mom
told me, there is just so much to remember.....

Please come waddle. Mom will haunt me if you don't.

PAWTUNIA, Reluctant Basset Hostess
Hope I did okay