[Dailydrool] We've had a row

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 28 03:34:21 PDT 2010

Morse and I had a falling out yesterday, don't laugh!  Yes we did.  He was a bit tired I think, we had been out for 2 hours and he was messing about and refusing to come home, going all sorts of routes to make the walk even longer when it was plain he was exhausted.  Then he shot into a hedge and I could see him in the middle of it, eating, which means he is probably eating cat turd.  So I wedged my way into the hedge and just started kicking to try and reach him, as I cannot let him eat this stuff, he has made himself so ill on it in the past.  When he came out I put him back on the lead and we started walking away.  Then the heavens opened and it just poured with rain and I could feel the rain actually soaking right through, and he finds something else he wants to look at in a hedge.  It was some food someone had dumped and I said no way, we are going now, we are both drenched.  He refused, jammed his paws in and wouldn't move, so I had to
 literally pull him all the way up the lane home, and he was practically choking trying to get back to the food.  He has sulked pretty much since, and we are now almost 24 hours on.  There have been breaks in his mood, but the sulkiness has remained.  He will get over it, but for now he is making me suffer!

*sigh*

Sally, just read your  mail about Rolph, lol.  Do you think there's something in the air?

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB