[Dailydrool] Seriously...THE WOOFLE IS COMING!!!!

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Sun Mar 28 04:18:13 PDT 2010

Sigh...GM 2009 Pw. Xandy Bear here...reduced to making my own announcements.  That lazy, shiftless, useless slave of mine is a huge PIA.  I had a surreal moment a little while ago.  The blondeslave-who is MY SLAVE, by the way, had the nerve to GIVE ME THE LOOK!!!  She said she could either finish the shower curtain and towel set or she could announce the Woofle-the sheer nerve of her!!  Anyway, I do have to admit she has made and collected some very beautiful items for MY, "2010 IT REALLY IS ALL ABOUT ME WOOFLE".  We have one of a kind quilts, clothing,  a shower curtain and coordinating towels.  We have a beautiful stuffed hound with, well, let's just say she comes with a whole lot of bling-very expensive leash and collar set-QVC ain't got nothin' on us.  We have new and vintage signed books.  We have lovely jewelry items I made her give up(she did whine a little).  Speaking of whine, we have a signed bottle of Phred's Red with a pair of hand painted basset whine glasses. We have a certificate for 2 pounds of fudge from the Fudge Lady, Auntie Marilyn. We have wonderful big totes, a hand knit purse and one oh so special item-right Auntie Carol?  We have 22 items in all.  I'm sure I'm forgetting something...well, nevermind, hopefully we'll be live very soon so start collecting your pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, dollars, fives, tens, twenties...you see where I'm going with this.  We will accept checks and we will accept PayPal BUT and this is a very BIG impawtent BUT.  If you pay by PayPal please do not mention tickets or Woofles or items.  Just decide how many tickets you want, send the total indicating that you are paying for goods.  Once I receive the payment I will reply and ask how many tickets and how you want them distributed.  We had a little hassle last year with the PayPal people and would like to avoid it this year.  The tickets for ALL items EXCEPT the Woofle Incentive Quilt will be $2.00 each.    If you purchase a minimum of $30.00 worth of tickets you will receive 20 tickets and if you purchase $50.00 worth of tickets you will receive 36 tickets.  Don’t forget if you purchase $100 or more worth of tickets you will automatically receive 10 additional tickets for the Woofle Incentive Quilt.  Tickets for the Woofle incentive quilt are $10.00 each or 3 for $25.00.  Seriously, I know the blondeslave made the Woofle incentive quilt but it's a beauty.  So watch for my announcement that we're live.  The Woofle will close April 12 so get those tickets!  Okay, now for the really special part of my announcement.  Since is is MY Woofle and it REALLY is all about ME I can do whatever I want.  As you know, my lovely friend and fellow cookie lover Cakie, left for the Bridge a few days ago.  I did see her in December but did not get a chance to say goodbye to her properly so I have decided to dedicate this year's Woofle in memory of my friend Cakie.  Because I can....and because we would not want her to puddle on us from the Bridge for not woofling on.