[Dailydrool] Spelling

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 06:54:55 PDT 2010

We used to spell o-u-t, then he knew what that meant. Then we spelled it backwards; t-u-o, and he knew what that meant. Then we made up something totally bazaar like q-p-r and he knew what THAT  meant. Don't underestimate the intelligence of these four legged creatures. At times I believe that they are smarter than humans at so many levels!!!!!