[Dailydrool] Basset of the Week

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 09:12:12 PDT 2010

Dis be me, Annie Belle Wild Child.  Yoo know wun of da spokeshoundettes for Montana Basset rescue.  Jus wanted you to know dat my baby(yeah, right.  she jus younger and no bwanes yet) sister is up for basset of da week.  Her birfday will fall on Easter Sunday and maybe you might consider voting for her and gib her a birfday pwesent.  we soon gonna be startin thoze terribull tooz.  Corse cupple of yeers ago when I wuz two I wuz a pure angel......Mom here...NO she wasn't.  And SHE was the one I caught sitting in the middle of Blossom's rose garden yesterday!