[Dailydrool] Prince and the Pea

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 09:12:01 PDT 2010

Again, for those who have questions about blind dogs and how they manage - this week Bud went around and gathered up the dog beds and piled them on top of each other. We now have two separate double-decker beds. One is his favorite but he made a back up for when some other insensitive hound takes his bed. I suspect the pet sitter told him the story of the "Princess and the Pea". If both special beds are taken, he stands there and barks until I make someone move for him. Bud knows what he wants and how to get it...as it should be.

Synthia, Bud (I need to rest the old bones in comfort) and all the peasants