[Dailydrool] new foster does not want to eat dog food

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Mar 28 14:07:58 PDT 2010

When Sophee Maree and Isabelle first came they would not eat out of a
metal bowl.  I ended using a glass cake pan.  I oversoaked their food and
added wet dog food which I mixed in thoroughly.  I also would add in pieces
of cooked meat (boneless).  The consistency was that of mushy, soupy food.
Isabelle will now eat out of a metal bowl but Sophee Maree will only eat or
drink out of a ceramic bowl.

I hope that you find something that works soon.  I know that it took me a
while to figure out what works.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang