[Dailydrool] Miss Angela-stand up comedy

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Sun Mar 28 14:39:55 PDT 2010

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela
Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick
County

Miss Angela has always been a thespian, usually in a
tragic sense, using theatrical tactics to train and manip-
upate yours truly and other humans.  Only occasionally
does she do something intentionally funny.  Now,
however, she seems to want to be a stand up comic.
Her attempts at being funny occasionally are quite good
but usually are simply irritating.

An example of her humor:   What is a basset hound's
favorite vegetable?     Ahrooogula!  I don't think she's
ever seen arugula and I know that she's never eaten
it.  Still, she is funnier than most of the folks around
here.

Bill (captive audience)
Angela (Two bassets walk into a bar.  Bartender says
"Why the long face."  Da Dum.)