[Dailydrool] stealing beds and in heat

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 28 14:39:59 PDT 2010

Well before I got the Airedale and Dazey done at age 5 cuz I
couldn't stand it any longer so snuck them in unknown to sons
It is awful keeping them apart and the boy dogs outside who should be tied up seem to know too
Tried putting one in kennel but was expensive
Beds When i was in hospital Miss Becky went to this place cuz of a very very very nasty landlady threatening them, and vet found this dog sitting place
It was heaven for her and any time I had to leave her she was happy   It also is amazing cuz they
came from 24 miles where I came from in Ont and we both know a mutual friend back there
They also sat a huge dog who had his own Special al paca bed and guess who slept in it - of course Miss B
and he slept in her comforter.
Georgie and Miss Becky