[Dailydrool] More Drool for those in need

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 18:59:09 PDT 2010

Still catching up, but I need to have the guys send drool for those in
need.  First for poor Cowboy and his mystery illness.  Glad to here  there are
signs of improvement, and hope that he recovers completely, and   they find
out what really is the cause.  That is the most frustrating part,  not
knowing.  Drool also on the way for the success of Abner's surgery,  that is
removes the tumors completely w/o any serious problems.  Hope the  surgeon does
a good job and gets everything, and he gets back to normal real  soon.
Drool also on the way for Rosie and those nasty squamous cells, and  hope that
there is no cancer.  Drool going out to Lillie that she gets over  her
pancreatitus and gets back to her old self.  Also sending it for Gracie  Mae and
the possibility of having Addison's.  Hope that she will respond to
treatment and get all better.  I want all the slaves to know you and  your houndies
are in my prayers.  Hope all the drool and prayers  help.  Lastly I am glad
that things are going well for Fiona.  It is  good to hear good news.  Hope
that all the sick hounds above will have  good news postings on their
healing and recovering.

Douglas, Ben and Pw. Charlie