[Dailydrool] Okay...

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 19:11:55 PDT 2010

... I'm not going to get into the vaccine debate but I will say this.  There are protocols for vaccinations that are accepted by the vet med "world" but each hospital's team of vets determines it's protocol for the hospital.  I would love to go everyother year with DHPP but my boss told me that it will take awhile to educate the clients who have been coming there for 40+ years getting DHPP everyyear.  We would do Parvo in between.  Each state/county/city has it's own law for RV either every year or every 3 years.  Your vet has to follow that.  As for RV I vaccinate EVERYBODY every 3 years (after their 1 year vaccine) because that is the law.  I have seen people who didn't think their pet needed it and then dog/cat got bit or bit a person and then the pet's head is sent in a box to the Department of Health.  Vaccine reaction looks silly compared to that.  And to those who think caring for animals is a "business" take a look at my paycheck and my student
 loan debt.  I'm sure you are clearing more than I am.  If we didn't charge for things we wouldn't be there and you would have no were to go for an emergency torn nail.  Oh Crap :( I got into the debate. @#$%^&*!

Ok now the real reason I'm writing is to send drool to the sick houndies and Mommies and Daddies, the hearts that are aching for their houndies who have passed and welcome to the new houndies to join :)

PLUS!  I'm so excited that I was scheduled off on the day of the Boardwaddle and booked our room!  Hopefully it won't be over the kitchen this time because the kitchen fan starts up at 6am and is SUPER loud!  We are thinking of ordering Tshirts this year for the hound and not-so-hound to walk in honor of Cakie.  Cafepress will let you make your own shirt.  Last year we tried to make our own shirt in honor of three bassets we knew who passed but the shirt didn't even make it a block before it was dragging on the ground.  If you are interested in make a "Walking in Honor of..." shirt here is the link at Cafepress: http://www.cafepress.com/make/custom-pet-gifts
Tonight I'm printing out my waddle packet!  Oh by the way did I tell you I'm excited about the Waddle?!?!?!  ;)

I'm glad Bo's meds are working out! Horray!

Counting down the days....
Laura, Flash and Ryu