[Dailydrool] Ernest again

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 01:55:37 PDT 2010

Around 0400 everyone got up to pee. Ernest was perfectly fine and came to bed wih me then started the heavy panting, shivering, and pacing again. I restrained him to keep him from climbing on me and he'd cry if I held too tight. I put him on the floor, he paced some then settled on one of the beds panting. After 40-45 min the panting slowed and he is asleep. I'm starting to wonder if it is some sort of partial seizure. We will be at the vet when she opens unless they call me in for a case that can't wait. Then he will go as soon as I can I can get him there. Time for me to get up now, unfortunately.

Synthia and Ernest (Zzzzzzz) and the others